Have you run out of health supplements?
It could be your daily dose of Omega 3 or perhaps something different to help maintain your immunity. There are even health food supplements designed to assist with strengthening your teeth and bones.
Whatever it might be, you thought you had a few left and are shocked the bottle is empty. You could go back to your traditional supplier. But it might be worth doing some research to find a store that sells products that take into consideration animal welfare as well as environmental impacts.
If you’re living in the UK, you’ll likely only find one, and that’s MyAlixir. Here are some reasons why it’s worth making us your health supplement provider.
1. You’ll Find Vegan and Vegetarian Health Supplements
You can find MyAlixir’s mission statement on the website, where we aim to take a proactive approach to health through food supplements that consider animal welfare. That means offering a range of products that are vegetarian and vegan friendly. Here are some examples of our vegan ingredients;
- Capsule shells used in the MyAlixir capsule formulation are made with wood pulp cellulose to replace conventional gelatine capsules.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) traditionally sourced from lanolin obtained from sheep wool. However, the vitamin D used in Daily Immune Support and daily vitamin D products was sourced from natural plant-based lichen cholecalciferol.
- Finally, the Vegan Omega 3 traditionally sourced from fish was replaced with algae oil source of omega 3 and also modified with corn starch, glycerol, and carrageenan, rather than traditional gelatine to give you your vitamin fix.
2. MyAlixir has Allergen Free Products
Finding allergen-free products can be difficult for many people. But not when you’re shopping in the MyAlixir store. Formulations are designed with non-allergen ingredients, quality tested raw materials and manufactured in allergen control facility. The Daily Vitamin C is just one of many products that contain allergen-free ingredients. It features an ascorbic acid combined with natural bioflavonoids and rosehip formulation. In other words, it helps collagen formation for bones, skin, gums, and teeth. The daily vitamin C 1000mg and Organic Turmeric products can help beat allergen season and improve root cause of allergy.
3. The Primary Packaging is 99% Plastic Free
Zero waste lifestyles are becoming more and more popular as the world looks for ways to cut back on adding to landfills. MyAlixir is doing its part by providing products featuring 99% plastic-free primary packaging.
4. The Health Supplements are Locally Made
There’s nothing wrong with getting health supplements with ingredients from other countries. However, if you want to be absolutely certain that you’re getting the highest quality products that have been through stringent development, manufacturing, and distribution procedures, then you can rest assured that all of the products in the MyAlixir store meet yours and the BRC high standards.
5. MyAlixir Products Feature Many Health Benefits
No matter whether you want to boost your body’s defences, improve your gut health, or up your vitamin D levels, you’ll find a health supplement to meet your needs in the MyAlixir store. All of the products use science-based formulas and are created by qualified professionals. We even publish claims from the European Food Safety Authority on all of our items, so you know what the supplements are capable of.
Where Can You Find Out More?
Finding a health food supplement brand that is environmentally responsible, considers animal welfare, comes in 99% plastic-free primary packaging, and is locally formulated is no longer difficult. MyAlixir is committed to doing things the right way and creating a culture that provides value first whilst exceeding your expectations.
Head over to our store now to see our entire product range. You’ll even find free UK delivery on orders over £25.