Job Reference: JD-SS-0081
Business Development Executive
Myalixir® is a health supplement brand (registered under My Alixir Limited) offering a range of nutraceutical supplements for immune, cardiovascular, brain/mood and digestive health support suitable for vegans.
The brand focuses on specialized areas within the general supplement population enabling a more tailored health support need hence providing an optional personalised service tailored to consumer’s health need.
We are looking to recruit a talented, motivated and ambitious Business Development Executive to expand our customer-base through B2B sales and converting leads into paying customer. You will be someone who is natural at selling, passionate about health & wellness, and enjoys negotiating win-win deals. Your primary focus will be bringing onboard independent health shops and wellness centres, and you’ll take care of the entire sales cycle, leveraging your skills in prospecting (emailing, cold-calling), webinar-based training, and sometimes go out to the field to close deals and build long-term partnerships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research new sales opportunities and develop new customers around Europe.
- Generate leads/sales opportunities through outbound cold and warm phone calls and emails.
- Communicate the values and objectives of MYALIXIR and its product portfolio to prospects.
- Achieve and exceed monthly targets.
- Create a sales system or SOPs that improves and optimises the sales process within the team.
- Corordinate sales events weekly as part of your monthly targets.
- Enter and update customer information on databases.
- As a startup with a small team idea are welcome. You would be expected to contribute your ideas to any parts of the business.
- Experience in sales preferably with health and wellness/FCMG
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales KPIs.
- Understand the numbers game of sales hence possess the ability to have a cool-temper and thrive on rejection.
- Good articulated communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to resonate with customers.
- Exceptional ability to manage time whilst multitasking.
- Ability to think outside the box and make suggestions that will improve any area of the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full clean driving license.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org