Job Reference: JD-MKT-0041
Myalixir® is a health supplement brand (registered under My Alixir Limited) offering a range of nutraceutical supplements for immune, cardiovascular, brain/mood and digestive health support suitable for vegans.
The brand focuses on specialized areas within the general supplement population enabling a more tailored health support need hence providing an optional personalised service tailored to consumer’s health need.
This role will be a 3 months contract with possibility of extension and offers flexible working.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will play a key role in the development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy.
- Day-to-day management of the websites, SEO, email campaigns, social media and paid search/social.
- Devise marketing activity that drives traffic through the ecommerce websites, increase conversion and report on trading activity vs plan.
- Building effective partnerships with internal teams to maximise collaboration, you will manage promotional campaigns, web development, SEO activity, email marketing and social media activity through the planning and execution of targeted, written copy for content use across a variety of marketing channels.
- You will be a positive, professional and highly organised individual with the ability to multitask and work across lots of projects
- Demonstrable experience of successful marketing campaigns using social media within a similar digital marketing role.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Shopify, Magneto or similar web-based platform (Preferred).
- Ability to use online advertising platforms and analytics to build effective campaigns based on insights.
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Paid Traffic.
- Knowledge and understanding of email marketing and deliverability.
- Experience of reporting back on marketing activity across various channels.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Awareness of digital marketing best practices and GDPR compliance.
- Experience in eCommerce and Digital Marketing role, across both B2B & B2C channels.
- Passion and knowledge of digital and performance marketing and how it is aligned to eCommerce.
- Email Marketing, Organic & Paid Social Media Design and implementation.
- Digital tools including Google Analytics, Google AdWords & Amazon Ads.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org